- CARE, Inc. is a state-licensed and insured provider for in-home personal care with over a 21 years experience.
- CARE, Inc. provides in-home care services up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- CARE, Inc. staffs over 800 qualified CARE ATTENDANTS, who receive 16 hours of orientation and a minimum of 16 hours of continuing education each year, which includes First Aid Training. Our CARE ATTENDANTS are screened through a state-wide criminal background check. Above all, our CARE ATTENDANTS are supervised by our professionally trained and experienced Social Service Coordinators to ensure your needs are being met.
- CARE, Inc. is licensed by the Department of Health and Hospitals. We have offices in Hammond, Covington, Baton Rouge and Laplace. We provide services for over 600 consumers every day. Our staff live and work in Baton Rouge as far out as Clinton and Pride. Care staff also live as far North as Roseland, as far East as Pearl River and as far south as Houma. Our License covers Regions 9, 2 and 3.
- CARE, Inc. provides all Waiver services. New Opportunities Waiver, Elderly and Disabled Waiver, Children’s Choice Waiver, the new Community Choices Waiver, as well as LT-PCS and Private Care.